Proof = Trust
As traders ourselves, we know the difference between
a marketing pitch and verified accounts.
Below are real accounts for full transparency.
Widget provided by MQL5
MQL5 is the company that provides the trading platform Euronis uses to trade.
It should be the official verification choice for any trader.
Widget provided by FFactory
Forex Factory is a place for manual traders, however it offers a trust account verification solution trusted by millions of traders globally.
Widget provided by FXMERGE
FXMerge is an account analysis company that verifies accounts just like myfxbook does. they also are a large affiliate partner to 1000’s of traders
Widget provided by SignalStart
SignalStart is powered by Myfxbook.com and is one of the largest signal providers on the market. They provide account verification.
Widget provided by FollowMe
FollowMe is another signal providing service. Even though Euronis will not work on a signal copy system because it trades at the roll, they offer an account verification service like the others
Widget provided by FXBlue
FXBlue is the most advanced account verification service. It allows multiple ways to analyze accounts. Sadly, it is the least known because they focus on brokers tools not traders.
No Data Found
XM Global Verified
Learn how to verify accounts at myfxbook
Trust - How Euronis earns trust in the forex landscape
Trust and how you might use this benchmark for all Automated Trading Systems
Every business wants to increase sales, revenue and customer loyalty. In an effort to do so, businesses will offer promotions, create social media contests, and depend heavily on their marketing department to get their message out. All of these tactics are good, but this is not our style and more importantly it is a distraction to the issue: creating a trustworthy online business.
Today I would like to show you 7 separate 3rd party verification companies that make it their job to verify trading accounts so that you can trust the results.
First its important to know the 4 requirements to be verified:
- The account must be using the MetaTrader 4 or 5 Trading Software – read about it here
- We must provide the account number;
- We must provide the Investor Password;
- We must provide the the name of the MetaTrader Server used.
Each provider then validates the account information using their own methods for verification.
Once the information is verified, the provider processes the account information and trading history, they change the status to verified and publish the data on their website for the public to view.
More info on myfxbook, fxblue, fxmerge and followme:
- myfxbook is the standard in metatrader account verification. They have been in the business the longest and have earned the trust of millions of traders, brokers and system designers globally.
- FXBlue is focused on technicals and they also provide tools for brokers. Their verification process is the same and the reports give the same information.
- FXMERGE is another 3rd party verification business but focuses more on generating income thru advertising. They are less known but verify accounts exactly the same.
- Followme.com is a trade copy site that generates revenue by ‘social trading’
- ForexFactory is a long term forum serving mostly manual traders. 2022 they are validating MT5 account (like ours) finally. It is BETA, so expect bugs
- Signal Start is the premiere signal provider (next to MetaQuotes. We do not recommend using them for Euronis but they validate our accounts.