from startup to powerhouse
Our founder Denis started Euronis as his answer to the 2008 financial crisis. The well funded startup became a insiders favorite straight away. Turning large volume and triple digit returns into a 14 year success. The Euronis team has grown over the years with some of our most valuable members on display.
What we do
Firstly – we are passionate traders.
We love to win.
We love even more to understand and anticipate price action.
We produce code that generates winning trades in the global forex market.
Anyone (YOU) can use our code
Our model is focused on advanced users but anyone is welcome to use our software to help achieve their goals
Euronis Trading Software ( FINTEC )
- Euronis is software designed to run on the MetaTrader 4 and 5 Trading Platform.
- The code is the result of 13 years of development and feedback from users.
- The Euronis Software is available to use for individual traders. As 100% Self-Service.
- Euronis will run on all terminals regardless of your broker.
- Demo or Live accounts operate the same
- Actual results depend on user inputs, individual metatrader server configuration, the trade group you are on at the broker, spread and commission markets, stop level, freeze level, market depth, slippage and any other factor associated with your trading terminal including but not limited to latency, CPU load, memory, disk space etc.
- Scalping strategy without gridding or the martingale method
- Uses Limit Orders for entry and TakeProfit for the best execution and no slippage
- Uses real and virtual (hidden) StopLoss levels
- Hedging and Netting modes supported (market execution)
- Custom indicators for a more accurate market entry and exit, without waiting for drawdown
- Trade modeling based on real tick history from top brokers since 2015
- Currency pairs used: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURAUD, GBPAUD, AUDCAD, EURCAD, CHFJPY
- Single chart installation to run all currency pairs for easy configuration
- No need to import settings, the Robot has all logic built in
- Advanced visual analysis of trade configuration on one chart
Trading pairs and Risk Levels
- The Euronis tuned up for 10 high performance pairs. No set files needed, all settings are build-in
- Two trading profiles for high sensitive live_performance (recommended) and low sensitive live_stability trading (for spreads more than usual)
- EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY settings has lower StopLoss, but less performance
- EURAUD, GBPAUD, AUDCAD, EURCAD, CHFJPY settings has higher StopLoss, but more performance
- It balances the performance and trading stability.
- Risk_Percent=2 for leverage 1:30 (low risk level for 10 pairs)
- Risk_Percent=5 for leverage from 1:100 (standard default risk level for 10 pairs )
- Risk_Percent=10 for leverage from 1:400 (expert for advanced trader. Recommended to use the best performer pairs in that mode: GBPUSD, EURAUD, GBPAUD, AUDCAD, EURCAD, CHFJPY)
- For extra power AUDNZD settings available
Euronis was our response to the housing crash of 2008. Crushing economies around the world with average people loosing their quality of life. The creator of Euronis was in that category. As a mathematical Engineer, Denis learned market mechanics and applied that to pricing gaps in the foreign exchange market.
You can see a snapshot of us from 2012 with Archive.org
https://web.archive.org/web/20120527164029/https://euronis.com/SEE HISTORICAL ACCOUNTS FROM 2012
Trading software was born and was named Euronis.
Early Days 2008-2009
Trading was full of volatility making Euronis’ job of scalping very easy. Brokers were not well organized and the trade logic made money every week. Soon many traders from around the world started following Euronis and trading it for themselves.
FOREXOVER.com 2010 – 2011
The robot market concept was working and vibrant. We created a portal where you could trade dozens of robots on any broker with live accounts. Euronis was still the superstar performer.
Euronis.com 2012 – Today
Here in August of 2021, our software licensing solution is available for subscription usage. We post live accounts to show what it does in those accounts. Your performance will vary
ESTABLISHED SINCE 2009
There is something to be said in Forex for a trading system to continue to make profitable trades after 13 years. The average live of a automated system is 1.8 months according to the MQL Market
VERIFIED TRADE HISTORY
Our FINTEC has averaged over 100% growth each year since inception. The discipline is to keep trading thru the tough times and don’t over trade in the good times. Euronis is defined by its rules and pattern logic.
SAME OWNER FOR 13 YEARS
Denis has been the head of Euronis’ success since 2008. He is a focused coder and trading enthusiast. Forex is THE MOST advanced financial market the world knows and Denis is dedicated to it.
2 WAY TRANSPARENCY
Look around, anyone in our business is mysterious and can’t demonstrate much aptitude or experience. Brokers love us for the volume, Individuals love us for the profit and Managers love both.