German DAX futures +0.5%UK FTSE futures +0.1%This comes alongside the light bounce in the overall risk mood so far with US futures also seen up 0.6% and the dollar and yen giving up some slight ground after yesterday’s advance. It is still early in the day though to be saying that this is where risk trades will be making their stand so we’ll see.As pointed out here, the charts certainly don’t look too convincing for US equities in particular.
Eurostoxx futures +0.4% in early European trading
Member Support: License Management
8 Copthall Roseau Valley 00152 Dominica
@ 2023 Euronis Software LLC
Euronis is fully automated trading software.
Risk warning: Forex, spread bets and CFDs are leveraged products. They may not be suitable for you as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital and you can lose more than your initial investment. You should ensure you understand all of the risks.